Thanks to Lauren & Olivia for the One Lovely Blog Award nomination! It’s so encouraging to receive this nomination as I’m pretty new to blogging myself. I’m having fun posting about food, weddings, and newlywed life, and I hope you enjoy my blog!
To receive this award, the blogger must share the following with their readers:
- Thank the person who honored them with this award and post their links;
- Nominate 15 other blogs for this honor; and
- Tell readers seven things about themselves.
The 15 blogs I’d like to nominate are… (in NO particular order)
- Rantings of an Amateur Chef
- Christine’s Kitchen Chronicles
- I’m Hungry
- the Walk&Talk
- Bucket List Publication
- Closet Freaks Blog
- Studio Swoon by ever swoon
- Hello Delicious!
- MegsieMay Makes
- Bunny and Pork Belly
- Pretty Baking
- Uni Homemaker
7 things about myself:
- I find it hard to answer the question “where are you from?” I grew up in Lombok, Bali, and Jakarta in Indonesia. Then I’ve lived in LA, Houston, Jersey, and now ended up in New York.
- I love spicy food, which is probably why I love Indonesian and Korean food :) which you will see featured in this blog.
- Ever since planning my own wedding and getting featured on StyleMePretty, I’ve become (re)-obsessed with everything related to wedding. In my alternative life I ended up a hotelie and a wedding planner.
- I LOVE kitchen gadgets… stand mixer, pasta attachment, cupcake corer, meat grinder… I dream of one day having a gigantic kitchen with stainless steel double-doored fridge and an island/eat-in area in the middle. This way I can actually contain my kitchen gadgets in the kitchen!
- I dream of Paris… in 2014 we will go.
- I enjoy watching Glee and sci-fi shows (hehe, a geek at heart).
- I miss dancing. Ballet, jazz, and modern. I used to be called Angelina Ballerina :)